Double your donation by donating to our Tip Jar!
For presenters who have lost ground on their career and income, this year’s festival represents not only an important paycheck but also hope for a brighter 2021. Thanks to our generous donors, every dollar donated will be matched up to $7,000. All funds will be split 50/50 between the Flurry Festival and our talented performers. Donate now to help us reach our goal!
Thermometer By ABC Fundraising®
Before registering for the Whova platform, please read the Attendee Agreement below and indicate that you accept its terms. If you do not agree to the terms, you cannot register for Whova and may contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding a ticket refund.
Dancing in the Cloud Attendee Agreement
- Information collected during registration, including full name and email address, will not be shared outside of the Flurry Festival and DanceFlurry Organization, but may be used for providing related content or marketing by email or on social media platforms.
- Each individual wishing to participate should register independently for Dancing in the Cloud. I understand that multiple concurrent sign-ons using the same email address will not be accepted by the Whova platform.
- I understand that I have the right to disable my audio and video and to anonymize my display name (e.g., by setting it to “Anon”) at any time in Zoom meetings through Zoom controls during Dancing in the Cloud. I agree that if I enable audio or video or do not anonymize my display name, then livestream feeds and recordings of my audio, video, display name, and still image may be audible and visible to others attending Dancing in the Cloud sessions, during the event and for 6 months after the event, and I give my permission for these feeds and recordings to be audible and visible.
- I understand that my comments in chats, session Q&A, and community discussion boards will be visible to others.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to register for a Whova account. If I am the parent or guardian of a child aged 12 or under, I give permission for any audio or video captured including my child to be available to participants of Dancing on the Cloud during the festival and for 6 months following, and to be publicly visible for any sessions which are live-streamed and/or archived on other online platforms. I will disable audio and video inputs for any sessions in which children for which I can not or have not given such permission for may appear.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the Whova platform, so a parent or guardian must navigate the platform and supervise their attendance at sessions. I understand that any comments, chats, or participation in community forums by minors may be visible to all festival attendees.
- I understand that The Flurry Festival and the DanceFlurry Organization may use photographs, audio, or videos of participants for promotional purposes, and I understand that I shall not be entitled to any compensation therefor.
- I agree to be a responsible and respectful user of the Zoom and Whova technologies. I agree not to post inappropriate or derogatory photos, videos, comments, messages, links, or other material through Whova or Zoom. If I violate these requirements, I recognize that my attendance may be restricted or terminated at the discretion of The Flurry Festival without a refund of my ticket purchase price.
After submitting, please scroll to the bottom of the page for information on how to register. You will also receive an email confirmation with this information.